Table of Contents
Try a Flavoured Protein Shake
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to add more protein to your diet, a flavoured protein shake might be just what you need. Protein shakes are a convenient way to get a boost of protein on the go, and they can be customized to suit your taste preferences.
One option to consider is whey protein isolate, which is a high-quality protein source that is easily absorbed by the body. Naked Nutrition offers a Grape Whey Protein Isolate that is free from artificial sweeteners, colors, and flavors. This can be a great option for those who want a clean, natural protein source.
To make a protein shake, simply mix a scoop of protein powder with your choice of liquid (such as water, milk, or almond milk) and any additional ingredients you like (such as fruit, nut butter, or spinach). Blend everything together in a blender until smooth and enjoy!
Protein shakes can be a great option for a post-workout snack or meal replacement, but it’s important to remember that they should not be relied on as your sole source of nutrition. It’s still important to eat a balanced diet that includes a variety of whole foods.
Perfect Your Eggs
Eggs are a great source of protein and can be prepared in many different ways. Here are a few ideas to perfect your eggs and increase your protein intake:
- Hard-boiled eggs: These are a great snack on the go, but you need to figure out how to make them exactly as you like. Play around a bit with cooking time to see the overall effect. I also personally love to put my hard-boiled eggs in an ice bath to make them easier to peel.
- Scrambled eggs: Scrambled eggs are a classic breakfast dish that can be prepared in many different ways. To increase the protein content, try adding some cheese or diced ham to the eggs. One large egg contains about 6 grams of protein.
- Egg salad: One of the best uses for leftover hard-boiled eggs is to make egg salad. To prepare egg salad, just cut the hard-boiled eggs and combine them with mustard, mayonnaise, and additional seasonings to taste. Serve on whole-grain bread or crackers for a protein-packed snack or meal.
By incorporating eggs into your diet, you can increase your protein intake and enjoy delicious and nutritious meals and snacks.
Try Baking With Protein
Baking with protein powder is a great way to add more protein to your diet. Protein powders come in a variety of flavors and can be used in many baked goods, such as muffins, pancakes, and bread.
When baking with protein powder, it is important to keep in mind that it can change the texture and taste of your baked goods. It is recommended to use a recipe that has been specifically developed for protein powder.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind when baking with protein powder:
- Use a recipe that has been specifically developed for protein powder.
- Use a high-quality protein powder that is low in carbohydrates and sugar.
- Substitute up to 1/4 of the flour in a recipe with protein powder.
- Increase the liquid in the recipe by 1/4 cup for every 1/4 cup of protein powder used.
By incorporating protein powder into your baked goods, you can enjoy a tasty treat while also increasing your protein intake.